The international congress on non-drug interventions organised by the CEPS platform is postponed due to the recent developments of the COVID-19 virus. The congress will be rescheduled on November 24- 25, 2020.
The next international congress on non-drug interventions organised by the CEPS platform will be held from 19 to 20 March 2020 at the Pierre Baudis Congress Center in Toulouse.
The congress allows to:
– to promote relevant and scientifically proven NMIs for pain,
– share evidence of efficacy, safety and utility,
– better understand their mechanisms of action,
– disseminate professional practices based on science,
– discuss evaluation and monitoring methods,
– facilitate the integration of NMIs into personalized care, health and life paths.
For more information, visit the congress website