The RHEM (Experimental Histology Network of Montpellier) created on September 2008, is a gathering of specialized facilities of different research institutes in Montpellier dedicated to the histological analyses of experimental models. Its main facilities, IBiSA labeled since the end of 2014, are located at the Institut de Recherche en Cancérologie de Montpellier (IRCM) and the Institut des Neurosciences de Montpellier (INM). In addition, there are four smaller platforms, known as peripherals, located at the IGMM, IGH, IGF and the animal facility/ laboratory confined type 3 of the University of Montpellier.
The different goals of RHEM are to:
– Share resources (equipment, expertise, reagents).
– Offer technical training and support.
– Provide histology services (embedding, sectioning, routine sectioning)
– Develop a quality management strategy adopted by all facilities.
– Valorization of biological resources produced in the network (tissuebank).
See also : https://www.ircm
Florence Bernex : firstname.lastname@example.org
Nelly Pirot: email@example.com