Data-driven immunology research is evolving quickly and involves complex, high-throughput data sets. At the interface between immunology and virology, or immunology and cancer with immunotherapies revolutionizing patient care, recent developments are numerous. In this context, we thought it was very timely to organize a one-day, Pôle Rabelais interdisciplinary workshop to bring together the interested Montpellier community around prestigious invited speakers and local selected contributions.
Morning sessions will focus on non-cancer topics and cover topics involving functional proteomics in innate immunology, single cell mRNA sequencing in virology, and immunoinformatics.
Afternoon sessions will be dedicated to oncoimmunology and the tumoral microenvironment.
We will welcome prestigious international and French speakers:
- Dr Andreas Pichlmair, Max Plank Institute, Munich, innate immunity ;
- Dr Fatima Mechta-Grigoriou, Institut Curie, Paris, tumor microenvironment ;
- Pr Zlatko Trajanoski, Biocenter, Innsbruck, oncoimmunology ;
- Dr Monsef Benkirane, IGH, Montpellier, immunology ;
- Pr Marie-Paule Lefranc, IGH, Montpellier, immunoinformatics.
We welcome abstracts from researchers who would like to give an oral presentation or present a poster (send to firstname.lastname@example.org).
The organizing committee :
Sofia Kossida, IGH (email@example.com)
Ula Hibner, IGMM (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jacques Colinge, IRCM (email@example.com)