The 2021 ASCO Annual Meeting will be an online only experience, June 4-8, 2021.
The meeting platform will provide attendees with live and on-demand access to top caliber scientific research presentations and slides. The online meeting experience will also offer opportunities to engage with and learn from oncology thought leaders from around the world, including interactivity and live question and answer in key sessions.
The 2021 ASCO Annual Meeting will feature a dynamic program of educational and scientific sessions, showcasing what is possible when the cancer care community comes together to advance cancer research, treatment, and patient care.
Tune in to a scheduled broadcast experience from June 4-8, featuring 48 high-impact sessions with real-time engagement, live Q&A, and unparalleled learning. Also available beginning June 4, access on-demand content and view presentations from 175 sessions that align with your interests and expertise, featuring presentations from poster and poster discussion sessions, clinical science symposia and dynamic education sessions.
Program highlights include:
- Opening Session featuring Dr. Lori Pierce’s Presidential Address and dynamic guest speakers who are experts in health policy and equity
- Plenary Session
- Oral abstract sessions with live Q&A
- ASCO Book Club: A Series of Catastrophes and Miracles by Mary Elizabeth Williams – a candid discussion with Jedd Wolchok, MD, PhD, FASCO and Ms. Williams, moderated by Ann Partridge, MD, FASCO
- ASCO Voices, featuring 5 personal narratives from across the oncology continuum
- Case-based Panels, featuring expert faculty discussing timely and challenging real-world clinical scenarios
- Eight ASCO Award Lectures honoring individuals that have made an indelible mark by advancing cancer care
See Program: https://meetings.asco.org/am/program